Friday 16 October 2015

Insight Perhaps?

                      

Life in itself is a challenge; nothing is ever going to be easy. Some days you are going to mess up and when you do it may or may not have a domino effect on your quality of life.
Trust and believe that when you fall you will rise again. In practicality, when you fall there may be no one to take you up but God Himself. When you experience that, you experience life; you experience a wealth of added knowledge that cannot be bought.
Respect your downfalls; it teaches you humility, it edifies you with lessons that can never be scripted and produce the same effect.
Next thing, note the people who are unconditional with regards to loving you, no matter how laborious you believe you are to be loved someone will love you just for you.
Not everyone who is “family” is indeed your “family” the sooner that is learnt the more peaceful your life will become. These people will hurt you and smile with you like its Christmas! (Haha)
Don’t ever compromise who you are for anyone’s comfort. (Well unless it’s…) See Jesus was betrayed with a Kiss--- from another man (that’s deep shit to contemplate)--- what more so you and I.
I am no longer a believer in the romantic love, nor am I of the belief that one cannot “love” but keep a distance. The crap society teaches us!
I rebel against the masses for encrypting our young minds with the fallacy that "nothing good shall come out of Nazareth".
As liberal as my thoughts are I don’t believe I have to limit who I am because it may threaten the perceptions that are held by society. Why the hell must I?
Reject me if you must, reject my desires to be a better person or to succeed... ‪#‎Humilitystance‬ ‪#‎Humblybows‬ ~~~Kryselle~~

No comments:

Post a Comment